Sales BI - Intelligent Decision Making
How much is your
Unlock the power
of YOUR DATA
We have the skills to monetize it fast, increase ROI, strengthen decision making and drive new sales & marketing campaigns.
Why should you choose SalesBI?
We know the power of business intelligence in an ever-changing competitive environment
We are an experienced team of BI experts with a strong record of delivering results for our customers
We know that BI goes beyond simple analysis, it requires constant innovation and refinement business to foster genuine profitability and business management conversations
We are a business intelligence company that knows how to demystify data to enhance strategic decision-making in the management of your business
BI Strategy for Sales
Our team of experts have developed a successful end-to-end engagement methodology that supports your strategic objectives and helps justify your return on investment. SalesBI works closely with customers to:
- Define Sales and Adoption KPIs
- Create Dashboards and Reporting
- Develop Enablement Programs
- Identify Opportunities
- Deliver ROI
- Deliver BI solutions in the cloud (Mobility Access)
Faster End-to-End prototyping accelerates business momentum and sponsorship.Read more
We understand that organizations are busy executing & building short-term goals while planning their long-term strategy. At SalesBI, we customize a short & long-term approach to create working prototypes within weeks to help clients secure funding from their stakeholders and sponsors. Typical prototype deliverables include:
- The identification of strategic priorities to achieve the organization’s mission and deliver profitable growth.
- Defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and track the execution of strategic priorities.
- Agreement on specific data sources and measurement structures to track progress against defined KPIs.
- Defined stages and agreed timelines to achieve the goals and objectives of identified priorities.
- The selection of key team members for in-depth strategy enablement workshops.
The specific data necessary for informed decision-making can be difficult to find, normalize and interpret. Our expert consultants and developers have the experience to deliver actionable analysis and insights. SalesBI can unlock the power of your data, interpret its meaning and transform it into actionable insights. How do we achieve this?
- Through our ability to create complex algorithms and data models
- Possessing knowledge of most powerful sales benchmarking practices
- Leveraging Prescriptive(Science) & Predictive models(Art)
- Utilizing solutions from small to Big Data: SQL, Hadoop, SAP HANA (Read More)
We create eye-catching, powerful visualizations to engage users and leverage the latest technologies and platforms to support clients.Learn more
Our aim is to turn your complicated data and metrics into something that can be easily understood and actioned. We create powerful BI interfaces to connect users instantly to rich interactive reports that can be accessed from any device, anywhere and at any time. How do we achieve this?
- By designing plans for innovative visualization and user adoption
- Combining beauty with powerful visualizations
- Producing meaningful charts
- Connecting the dots
- Leveraging the latest technologies and BI platforms
- Operating a continuous improvement process that adapts to changing needs
Enablement & Training
Enablement & Training The execution of a successful enablement plan that promotes user adoption and delivers a seamless user experience is key to the success of a BI implementation. Gartner research shows that without an effective enablement plan up to 70% of Business Intelligence Solutions fail within a year.
From strategy to implementation, SalesBI offers two types of Enablement and Training services that enhances the utilization and impact of BI solutions. This provides customers with complete business control and clear linear decision making intelligence.
Virtual/web based training covering user access, navigation, KPI interpretation, filtering and downloading data/Graphs. Access to self-learning training materials (Recordings, Documents, Videos) Unlimited access management and training for new users - Receive regular email updates with the latest features and best practices - Reference training after feature release - Monthly Report and Analysis on User Activity - Participation in user experience improvement program - *Access to email support (SLA to be defined) *Access to telephone support (SLA to be defined) - *Access to Face to Face workshop *Fees may vary depending on language support requirements, number of users, number of trainers, time zone support requirements, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about our training packages, pleaseContact our team of experts
Top 6 Challenges Facing Heads of Data Analytics- $22bn by 2020
Heads of data analytics arguably face some of the most interesting challenges in business, due to the enormous potential of a newborn sector.
Digital transformation - How C' level execs see it
C’ level executives should take a predictive approach to prepare their workforce for the changes that are coming in technology